Quote Originally Posted by cvik
I discovered that on a small sticker on the pack it says Fomabrom N111.

Is this the same paper?

I have gotten the impression that Foma makes their own paper. The N 111 is a graded paper isn't it? The "N" stands for normal contrast (presumably a Grade 2?). Foma also makes Fomabrom Variant III which is the variable contrast version. I haven't tried it yet but have some on the way. See: