Quote Originally Posted by jvarsoke
Perhaps I mis-stated the question of the post: I'd like to know which products you really find special and are currently in production; I'd like to experience these things before there's a mad rush upon their demise.
Over the several years of shooting, I have found many things good, but have never had a special attachment to anything at all, I started out shooting Kodachrome in an ISO of around 10...Yes, that is right 10! and it was good, shot 25 for a long time, didn't like 64 and hate the 200, so moved to a different slide film which has been Velvia 50, and I shoot alot of E100VS, and shot E100S, Shot ektar 25 for a long while, then that went away, so moved to a different print film, I currently shoot NPS 160 for most print stuff, most of my LF stuff in 4x5 has been done on Velvia 50, and now will have to move to velvia 100 I guess, just waiting for long term feed back from Robert...

Anyway, shot lots of stuff that is good, and have a great many rolls of stuff in the freezers, but have never been so attached that I feel I need to horde anything...

Dave