Hi -- I know that you want to use the thread. However -- I need to make sure I get this info to some specific folks that demonstrated there interest in staying at the Pioneer Lodge. Unfortunately -- it doesn't look like there will really be a break unless we get up to twelve rooms -- in which case we would get a room for free. Additionally -- it appears that they will be upgrading the cheaper rooms during this time -- and so only deluxe rooms will be available at $89.

I won't really be able to make reservations for anyone -- because they will want your credit card to hold the room. So if you want to stay there -- please make your own reservation, and let them know you are in the Free Zion Workshop. Since only 3 or 4 people were interested -- I doubt that we will reach the 12 room barrier. I personally have enjoyed my stays there -- and will perhaps stay there again. I like the pie the best.

It might be interesting to find out if one of the bigger hotels might give us a break -- this could be really good if they also have a meeting room.

Shawn