I recently had someone mention the EI of a camera to me. This was an older photographer. I'm still a student and was wondering what it was, I immediately thought of this sight and knew someone on here must know. It could be refering to film and not the camera. It was a very brief discussion and I shall not likely speak to him again, so I couldn't very well as him.
Thanks to anyone who knows,