Welcome Chris. Don't know the answer to your question, but what you really need is a Polaroid so when you try all this stuff you can find out immediately if it works.

A little more seriously, for a really wide look, get the polaroid back from an old CRT / oscilloscope camera from ebay (they used 108 / 665 film packs) and cobble a pin hole about an inch in front of the film.