I've seen diffusion panels made this way but it seems like it would be rather heavy to hang on a strobe like a factory softbox. Also how do you attach it to the strobe without purchase of the expensive adapters.

Are there web sites with drawings etc.?


$15.00 adaptors? Who makes them? New/used?