Quote Originally Posted by htmlguru4242
In my research on old color, I've never heard of the Ives process that you mention. What is it? The others i believe are screen - plate or tri-plate separation processes. yes?
I've not had time to read the book properly yet but it relies on a photochromoscope to view the image, i.e. it isn't a print. http://www.mhs.ox.ac.uk/cameras/index.htm?item146