Jorge - that was my impression also, a studio like set up.

If we are talking about light modifiers that need their own support, I use a simple piece of translucent fabric 48" x 72" that I just hang from a pole with the strobe controlled with barn doors. Effective for times when you need full length soft light. Most of the time I just use translucent shoot-thru $18.00 umbrellas. I do as much as I can on the cheap and a living room for a studio.