</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BobF @ Nov 28 2002, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Jorge - that was my impression also, a studio like set up.

If we are talking about light modifiers that need their own support, I use a simple piece of translucent fabric 48" x 72" that I just hang from a pole with the strobe controlled with barn doors. &nbsp;Effective for times when you need full length soft light. &nbsp;Most of the time I just use translucent shoot-thru &#036;18.00 umbrellas. &nbsp;I do as much as I can on the cheap and a living room for a studio.

Bob</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Bob, I agree, that was my first thought. All I have ever done is hang a piece of translucent material and flash through it, but maybe balint wants something more elaborate.