I want to do some glass plate negs. Ironically the subbing and coating seem to be the EASY part. The hard part is getting a plate holder. Especially since I work in 4x5.

So, anyone know of where I can get, or how I can make, a plate holder that will fit a standard 4x5 back? Or can I modify a sheet film holder? I am willing to sacrafice one of my old ones to this cause.

Also, ANy recommensations for how to use one of these in an enlarger?