Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kennedy
Actually I found some for sale, but they just call them film holders with pressure plates. Are these the same or did Linhof make different ones?
Linhof made different styles, but as far as I know that will be the one. The other style is a "standard" film holder of supreme quality, with the added benefit of being screwed together so that it can be repaired (!). I'm trying to get hold of as many as possible of these, in 4x5" and 5x7"/13x18cm.