I've probably still got my first recognisable print.. I don't throw anything out I'm not sure what exactly was the 1st print, and I imagine there were a few duds to start with cause I was teaching myself from a book, but the 1st couple where pictures of our old tractor and our pet geese... might scan the contact sheet and upload it if your interested?

I'm pretty organised and have all my B&W negs in folders with contact strips except I never used to record anything other than occasionaly the contact exposure, I wish I'd written the date on them! Usually can work out the year via what's in the pictures (and that they're all in sequential order) but would have been nice to have written it down at the time.

Over the years I've inheirited various B&W negs from both sides of my family. Recently I contact printed a heap (mostly 6x9cm, but some other weird sizes too) and showed them to my mother thinking she'd be interested and identify some of the people in them (they're pretty much all of people and the occasional horse.. can't remember seeing a scenic) but she hardly looked or missed a breath while conversing with my wife. I've lost interest in doing the rest...