The C-22 and P122 processes for film and paper were developed after the consent decree. The changes to the process were mainly in simplification so that the average darkroom enthusiast or photofinisher could use it without harm.

Two changes I remember were going to a less toxic color developer (CD3) which required the addition of benzyl alcohol to the developer, and the use of ferricyanide bleach instead of the original quinone / sulfuric acid bleach.

These are the two that I remember, but I'm sure there were others.

Since the processing of Kodacolor film was not done outside of Kodak labs, how would anyone really have the authority to state what was used. This was all held behind a 'silver curtain' at EK and not known to the general public.

The wash in CN17 film caused extra edge and interimage efffects. Konishiroku also used a similar method at that time with their color negative film. I have processed both films and at one time had the processing formulas. A wash after development introduced a mild 'mask' to the negative image as positive fog came up during the wash. This weak positive silver/dye image became a weak mask. The film was designed specifically to take advantage of this, and I have made many fine prints from these color negative products.

There were many tricks that could be played with this sort of process sequence. I have tried many of them with quite interesting results.