you're gonna need a split back contact printing frame or a large piece of plate glass. If you are using the sun and running back and forth from your coating area to the outdoors, a printing frame will be the only way to go. Get one bigger than your negative. You'll need at least an 8x10 frame for doing 5x7 prints, or an 11x14 for 8x10 prints. Bostick and Sullivan sell the Zia frames, and Alan Brubaker will also make frames. you might score an old one on ebay as well.