The part I like is:

Ralph: I had the incredible opportunity to apprentice to Dorothea Lange and Robert Frank. Although I learned a lot from both of them, one thing that rides above it all, they both told me, they stressed uniqueness. You really really have to be unique. You have to come up with your own visual signature. And itís not a question of style. Our unique way of perceiving our own personal reality which is inherent within all of us. And it takes a while to get that harmony with your camera. But thatís where photography really begins for me and for some of the photographers Iíve admired through my lifetime. For example, you donít have to look at the signature to tell that itís a Cartier Bresson, you can see it from across the parking lot. And it has to do with the way he puts the image together. And itís something thatís carefully thought out, researched at great personal expense. Otherwise photography is very simple. They have all these PHD cameras now. That means just push here dummy (laughs). So, anybody can take that kind of picture.

End of quote.

I'm so sick and tired of "me too" pics. Doing something original or seeing it is what gets my juices going.