Thanks, Michael--the portfolio arrived safely. Who's the pipe smoker?

There's some great work in there, but not as many prints as I'd expected, so I think we need to do a quick inventory. I've got prints from--

Ole Tjungen
Clay Harmon
Chuck Pere
Jorge Gasteazoro
Lee Carmichael
Nigel Smith
Ed Sukach
Les McLean
Aggie
Chris Glanton
David A. Goldfarb
Brian McGuinness
Joe Lipka

There are no prints from--

(ahem...) Sean Ross
Tom Sauerwein
Aaron Van de Sande (responded--withdrawn)
Robert Kennedy
Jim Chinn
Jay de Fehr
Michael Veit (post above--sitting out this round)

If you are on the "missing in action" list, but you included a print, let me know so we can figure out where it went. If you just decided to sit out this round or if you were a new participant this round and the portfolio skipped you, let me know that too.

I'm going to hang onto it for a few weeks probably while I sort out the next round (I've also got a few big things to take care of at the day job right now). If a number of people have dropped out, it's possible that we can continue using one portfolio. I'll check back through all my PMs and e-mails on the portfolio and reconfirm everyone. If we've got enough participants, we'll add a second portfolio. My goal is to clear the waiting list on round 3.

I'll set up a PayPal account for the Portfolio, so if new participants want to contribute to the second shipping case, they can, and I'd like to set up a fund to help out participants who repeatedly get stuck with heavy shipping costs.

We'll also have a get-together at my place when I've got a little time.