Quote Originally Posted by jrong
Sounds complicated, but I'm sure it'll be fun when I learn how to do it. I'm relieved to know I won't have a fume problem though. Thanks Ole, for the crash course.
I too, doubt that there will be much of a problem. The idea of photographic chemistry being intensely irritating is far overblown. The only chemical I use that seems to be noticeable at all is glacial acetic acid (diluted for stop bath), and that is as intense as common table vinegar - diluted at that.
I can't even notice any "fumes" from Color Kit chemicals.

All that said, there is still the possibility of individual hypersensitivity. It is possible that someone could react unfavorably to any chemical - even white vinegar diluted 1:1 with water. Not likely, but possible.