</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kudzma @ Dec 3 2002, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>But I think that Pyrocat-HD negs give very comparable results with both Pd/Pt and Azo.
The reason I&#39;m usually inclined to go with Pyrocat is that I prefer to use rotary development.
Pyrocat has never given me any streaking with rotary development</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I&#39;d have to agree on all of these, although I haven&#39;t yet tried Pt/Pd with it (only the cheapo alt processes so far). I love not having to use gloves or anything by developing it in my rotary drum, and I&#39;ve never seen streaking.

It&#39;s very easy and forgiving to use, predictable, and consistent. I use it for all my sheet film these days. Only problem for me is, due to my lacking fancy/sophisticated (ie expensive) equipment, I have to run more batches of developing than I would using a tray if I were using ABC, where I could do more at once. Check out the articles at unblinkingeye.com if interested.