Quote Originally Posted by htmlguru4242
Ok, I registered it perfectly, FINALLY. The original image used consisted of horizontal blocks or Red, Green, Blue, purple and yellow, with black lines in between.

The well-reproduced image shows very good red, excellent blue and good yellow and purple. The green, however, is a bit light. In order to keep the screen neutral grey, I had to reduce the saturation of the green slightly. This results in a sligtly light green on the viewed image.

Also, the film's emulsion side and the mask's printed side must face each other; if they don't the space in between causes the colors to vary according to viewing angle.

I was able to nab a shot with a digit@l camera, and I'll upload it here later on today; the computer with the camera drivers is out of commission, and the drivers CD has gone to places unknown ...
Seeing the results tells you the screen itself doesn't have to be perfectly neutral, try changing the green ratio a bit and see if you can get the color saturation of the positive to come up. You might try a foursquare pattern of red, blue and two greens and see what results.