The Super Ikonta B is a somewhat massive camera.

There were four versions of the original model and two of later vintage.

The original Super Ikonta B was the 530/16, which used separate windows for focusing and composing. The successor model was the 532/16, which unified the rangefinder and composing windows into a single viewfinder. It otherwise is mechanically similar/identical to the 530/16. Both cameras gave 11 exposures, as you lost one shot to the autoframing mechanism.

After World War II, the Super Ikonta B 532/16 returned, first with an uncoated lens and then later with the coated Zeiss-Opton Tessar.

The 533/16 is a truly massive camera, adding a noncoupled selenium meter and providing 12 exposures.

The 530, 532 and 533 all used an f/2.8 80mm Tessar.
Two final models followed: The Super Ikonta III and IV -- using a smaller body (similar to the Nettar and Mess Ikonta) but offering a nonmetered and metered body.

These were the only Super Ikonta B's that were offered with either the Novar or Tessar lens. The Novar is a good lens. The f/3.5 75mm Tessar is awesome.

For the price, the Mess Ikonta 524/16 with an uncoupled rangefinder is an amazing camera.

I dropped you a note on RFF.com regarding a 521/16.

Of these cameras, the coated f/3.5 Tessar would be my first choice. The coated f/2.8 Tessar is a very nice lens, performing better at f/4.0 and smaller. The uncoated lenses are fine, although a coated lens should provide better flare protection. That said, I've gotten excellent results from uncoated Tessars.

My last choice would be the Novar. Not that it's a bad lens, but if you're going to go to the trouble of getting a Super Ikonta, you might as well get one with a Tessar.