Sean,
the Ultra-Spot is the predecessor of the current Spotmaster 2 (see http://www.gossen-photo.de/english/foto_produkte.html). It is a nice device (the only one with full display in the finder), but eats a lot of batteries (as I can tell from first hand experience).

A dry mounting press is hard to find and usually expensive. Be aware of high shipping cost if you buy one oversees.

Safelights are usually cheap. As long as you not do color processing, you can take a simple red one (that is VC paper safe). You may buy an LED or color safe one as they come by or you really need one.

A focusing cloth shouldn’t be hard to buy or custom made. I would recommend a black and white double face one. This isn’t that hot in summer and you can use it as well as a reflector.

Filters are nice, but a shade is important, IMO. You may want to combine both and buy a shade with filter holders (e.g. Lee – expensive but a good investment) and use Gelatine Filters. For a cheaper start (as long as you do not have several lenses with several front diameters) you may want to buy a screw-in filter and rubber shades. For B&W, I would recommend buying filters in the following order: orange (most universal and still effective), red (most effective), polarizer (even more effective in combination with orange or red), ND grad., yellow-green, yellow, green, and cyan (e.g. Wratten #44 to imitate the look of Ortho-Film). With Heliopan Filters, you are on the safe side. Other manufacturers make good filters, too, but offer different quality levels (not only different coatings), which are not always transparent to the customer.