Back in 1968, I bought my first darkroom kit and it included a can of GAF Universal Developer. It was used at one dilution for film and another dilution for paper. I've always though this stuff was Ansco 130, but now I'm not sure. My 1963 Photo Lab Index lists Ansco 125 as a paper and film developer. It's a M-H developer. Does anyone have a Photo Lab Index from the late 60s or early 70s who can look up GAF Universal Developer? I've always been curious about this stuff.