A lot of color landscape shooters use transparency films like Provia 100F and Velvia (of various flavors) or their Ektachrome counterparts, like E100 or E100SW, etc. That means printing Ilfochrome or digitally in general (or with an interneg, but that usually means losing the saturation of transparency film).

But of course there are exceptions, like Joel Meyerowitz, who I am fairly sure shoots neg film, and it's really a matter of taste. The film doesn't have to be called "Landsca" to be a landscape film.