I can find "nature film" in the toy store. It is paper base using iron oxide (?). I can take a picture with it during bright sunlight using f1.4 / 4 hours then develop using hot water. But the res is very low.
30 years ago I got some "film" that looked like plastic film. I think I got it from Spriotone (sp). It took about only an hour and was develop in hot water. And was a lot shaper then "nature film".
Any body know what it was called and where I can find some more?