i enjoy the epistemoligical questions.

Side note: Epistemology is the branch of philosophy that studies knowledge. It attempts to answer the basic question: what distinguishes true (adequate) knowledge from false (inadequate) knowledge? Practically, this questions translates into issues of scientific methodology: how can one develop theories or models that are better than competing theories? It also forms one of the pillars of the new sciences of cognition, which developed from the information processing approach to psychology, and from artificial intelligence, as an attempt to develop computer programs that mimic a human's capacity to use knowledge in an intelligent way.

yes it has been done before and will most likely be done again by someone, somewhere, somehow eventually. but how have you benefitted from that experience? i have read some books more than once; certainly driven to work the same way more than once; allowed the day to unfold without my own obvious machinations imposed more than once; but as others have already mentioned it was only a similarity. the infinite number of variables that separate moments change the probability of the exact same results over a period of time. since the results are slightly dis similar, we have the probabilty and potential for a vastly different experience as a result. Imagine!

Luke