</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jorge @ Dec 6 2002, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I dont know what is it about the L508, I have heard this underexposre complaint but mine does great. I think they had QC problems with this meter, as the work/does not work ratio seems to be 50/50......
.</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
Jorge, there was more into it than just a QC problem. My L508 went into repair for the constant underexposure (2/3 of a stop), came back with no change (all normal&#33. I asked Sekonic about it and was told that 2/3 is in the manufacturing tolerances - as if that were any consolation&#33; Of course I used the second button to change the film sensitivity and get the right values but then I couldn&#39;t use it for filter corrections or another ASA film. The L508 had simply a construction defect which Sekonic tried to hide behind various answers until they came out with the 608. At least you can now calibrate it yourself&#33;
Another wrong construction was the Luna Pro F (Gossen) which is leaking slight current even when switched off... After a month of no use the battery is flat - but there they acknowledged it instead of hiding it.