I've been going through some of the junk I've picked up over the years - I have a couple of Series VI filters and I don't know what they are. One is an Ansco #11 and the other is a Harrison #3. Both are a sort of light orange, so I'm guessing they are correction filters for use with color film.

Anybody know what the equivalent Wratten number is?