Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser
Thanks for this reference. I had a look and it seems a pretty good instrument. I had a look at the website but no mention of price that I could find and I note that you suggest it is more like variable contrast flashing than actual burning.

I, for one, would like to hear more from you on your experiences of using it. Example of your prints and how they were achieved would be even better.

I had a very difficult to print from a neg of my wife walking through a shady wood. I could get her in full detail but only at the expense of underexposing the trees and sky. Dodging her image precisely while exposing the rest correctly was near impossible.

It seems that the dauxLite II could cope with this but looking at the website didn't give me a feel for how.

I have written to dauxLite II for more information about stockists, price etc but anything else you can say will be very gratefully received.

Thanks

pentaxuser
"...variable contrast flashing than actual burning." Correct. I have one that I wouldn't have purched it if not for 1/3rd the price but I fine it very useful.