Quote Originally Posted by cdholden
Ara,
I agree with the others. It's too different to claim plagiarism. I would recommend the next time you see him at a social function, give a nonchalant laugh and ask him where he buys his toy guns. What caliber is that? BB? At least you used something that appears to be a genuine handgun. The caliber of your weapon seems to instill more "business sense" for those on the business end of the barrel... and you've chosen a better model and more natural pose. Nice work.
Chris
Mine is a S&W Model 66 .357 Magnum. It took 2 years to find a model brave enough to hold it.

I decided on his Model Mayhem page I'm going to post a comment below his photo stating quite simply "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." I'll change my avatar to show my original photo next to my comment. I'll leave it as that and see what he says.
Thanks to everyone for their support, it's good to know there are photographers out there who are interested in innovation of thought. Irony of it is that the tools we use aren't considered innovative anymore.
Ara