Quote Originally Posted by PhotoPete
I'm glad that my thinking was not so far off and that this will work, if only in a limited fashion. Are there after-market 'swinging lensboards' for most enlargers (I have a Besseler 67C and an old Omega D) and is that the standard term for that item?
I have a D2V that I wish had a swinging lens capability. It doesn't seem like it would be a difficult accessory to produce but I don't know if they ever made one.