[QUOTE=rrankin]

You are getting all your money including postage both ways. What more can the guy do?
.................................................. .................................................. .........

Exactly Richard, he is doing all that he can. The thing that riled me was the tone in which his emails were written.
I, As many others, sell on Ebay and know how hard it is to build up a good reputation. Too many people jump in there and start sending out negative feedbacks without weighing up all the Pro's and cons, hense this thread.

I always do my homework before bidding on an item and this fella was sqeeky clean, so it has shocked me in the stance he dicided to take. A 'well, what do you expect for something that is 40 years old' attitude. Sorry, it does not wash, My Rollei was made in 1939 and went through a war, yet it is not dented!
.................................................. .................................................. .........
He's given you everything you could possibly get under any scenario and yet you are the one who still seems dissatisfied.

Not dissatisfied. I'm fortunate enough for my wallet to take the knock, there are many others who are not. My concern was for other people, not myself. If this seller is willing to deceive, I would be happy enough to lose the money and put it down to experience in order to stop someone less fortunate from losing out. This is about principle, and attitude, not money. I live in a world of politness and respect, it costs nothing.

I thank you all for your response, I will take my money and move on as alot of you have suggested. Wise words I say.

Kind Regards

Stoo