Robert it seems to me you are using one of the graphic cameras, crown graphic or speed graphic. These cameras use the old type VI or VII filters which are the slip on kind. These are found usually in photo swap meets, or E bay. Nobody that I know manufactures these types of filters new. I doubt the Lee filter system would work, since your lenses have too small a diameter, the Lee slip on base is quite wide. Before you buy it, try it!