Scooterman, Yes my PO is mixed using distilled water but I doubt that is the cause. I've used other papers without the pink hue. I also use a microwave to zap the PO as you suggested. Can't escape the fume!

EricNeilson, Yes, Pinkish hue is just in image area. My FO is bought from B&S and I added 0.5gm EDTA and 1.2gm OA to it as suggested by Kerik in earlier posts. Cleared with citric acid followed by sulfite/edta. RH is around 72%, room temp around 86deg f developed out process.

Thanks to all.