Round 7 of the APUG Postcard Exchange is calling for participants.

Current (and new participants who've already sent their info) members have been/will be emailed so no need to reply here. Anyone else with an interest, read on...

We have 'rounds' of postcards where everyone on the list sends everyone else a postcard during the 'print and post' month which occurs each 3mths (4 times a year). I believe there will be 40 plus participants this round so think about the time and postage costs before signing up. Future rounds may be split into groups but that discussion will take place leading up to Round 8. Last month we had 35 and this month I've already got 11 new participants and one person dropping out.

The postcards are predominately B&W prints, but there have been alternative processes (some stunning examples). Anythings welcome.
More info at http://www.apug.org/forums/forum179/26912-apug-postcard-exchange-introduction.html

The upcoming schedule is :

Round 7
May : Sign on
June : Print and Post
July : R&R

If you're interested, email ( nigel@apug.org ) or PM, your full name, address, APUG name and an email I can contact you at (I send out the mailing list)

Cheers!