Quote Originally Posted by Scott Peters
Thank you Sandy. As always Sandy stands behind his product and I appreciate and applaud his service. I am looking forward to the 'double baffle' change. While I do make the effort to shield the holder as best as possible from light, either by shading it with my body and the dark cloth ( in this case a BTZS, and sometime a little bit tricker to creat a 'tent') I will focus more on this to minimize any issues. Any other tips/advice out there?
Scott,

Just to let you know, the holders arrived today.

Unfortuanately, I will not be able to look at them as quickly as I had planned. I have beeen having problems with one of my eyes for over a week. Today I finally got to the doctor and learned that I had a very serious detachment and tear of the retina, and had emergency surgery this afternoon. I am told that if the problem had been allowd to continue for another week the chance of total blindeness in the eye was a real possiiblity, so I feel fortunate to have received prompt and professional treatment.

I won't be able to do any vision work for at least 7-10 days so the holders will have to go on the shelf. I regret the inconvenience to you but life offers no better alternative.

Sandy