Jim:

James is the head of the New Jersey group, so it is up to him as to when we plan this trip.

Separately, if permission is not a problem; lets not forget Princeton and the University Campus. Also, the headquarters for Bristol-Meyers-Squibb is on Route 206 and the main building with its water sculpture would make for some really nice photo opportunities. Lastly, a walking tour of the town of Princeton would be great fun.

My suggestion is that we use our next outing to also agree upon our Fall trips. Moreover, I would like explore the idea of our having an annual public exposition and reception in the Princeton area. This would be a great vehical - possibly with support from the New Jersey Council For The Arts - for our aspiring fine artists to gain significant recognition.

If anyone is interested in joining me, this weekend I am thinking to going to Mount Holly to photograph the old jail and fire station. If time and conditions permit, I may also go to the old migrant farm worker huts on the Mt. Holly-Freehold Rd. If anyone is interested, please PM me with your telephone number so that we can agree upon a time to meet.

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin
RJTRIFFIN@RCN.COM

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin

The