Ed, assuming you have at least two spools, or at least one and the resources to duplicate it, the easiest way to feed cameras that need film wider than 70 mm is probably to cut down aerial film. The 9 1/2" size will give two 122/124 rolls (same width, different length for different frame size) and not quite a 120 (could get a strip wide enough for 127 and leave less waste, though), etc., while the 5" size will give one strip of anything narrower. Cutting in the dark is a pain, but not too horrible with a roll-to-roll slitter (you could even fabricate one to work in daylight, if you were doing this a lot, say to feed a Cirkut camera in one of the smaller sizes).

Once you have the film, you'll need backing; Exeter paper seems ideal for this. It's very similar to the papers used for commercial 120 films, and though somewhat expensive, it's durable enough to reuse a number of times and comes in a width that will make a lot of rolls from a minimum purchase. Hand marking the framing numbers is easy enough, just measure the camera's frame, add something for the space between (I'd recommend 1/2 inch or more for most of these old formats, to allow for light sneaking under the film at the ends and fogging around the pin roller).

If my one big-roll camera weren't a No. 3 Box Brownie, I'd probably have done some of this by now, including obtaining a multi-roll size Paterson tank and adapting a Paterson or Universal reel for larger film sizes.