I have just finished a sample of 5x4 negs developed with Pyrocat-HD using minimal agitation and I am very pleased with the initial results.
I used the 1:1:150 dilution for 45 mins in BTZS tubes.
My observations(although not scientific) are as follows:
1. The negs seem to have stained more using this technique over my previous constant agitation runs but this might be subjective as I don't have a densitometer.
2. The negs are very sharp and fine grained
I also liked the long process as it allowed me to answer the phone, make the tea and read Black and White magasine whilst developing. I will now try and establish my personal film speed using the minimal agitation and incorporate this technique in my reportior.