Thank you all,

Well I was partly right, there is some kind of adapter for RB cameras, as egdinger and waynecrider explained

And in track of theire answers, what is solution for RBproS to use shift lenses? Are there PC control lenses for that camera, or some adapter. As I can remember there is adpter for Hasselblad, which with some non PC control lenses transform those lenses into PC control lenses. Is there such gadget for RBproS?

Thank you and best regards.