Quote Originally Posted by BWGirl
So lots of help, aren't I Art? haha
Jeanette, you're such a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by dschneller
If there may be a postal burden for some participants they could possibly indicate that before the pairings are made.
Hi Dave, I think that's an excellent idea. I hope that people would not be 'afraid' to PM me their constraints. It's completely understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by BWKate
I'm with David on the sending and receiving prints from faraway places. It's part of the appeal.
Kate, Robert and David (others),

Thanks for the thoughts and feedback. I too agree with this statement.

The reason I brought this 'regionalization' business up is that Dave Miller asked a related question about a UK Only Blind Print Exchange and quickly got particapants that never particpated before. So I think he's on to something.

I see that many of you don't like the theme idea. Whew! I don't either, but thought I'd ask anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jlsmackenzie
Those are just a few of my thoughts as a newbie!
Newbie thoughts are most welcome. Sometimes it takes a new perspective on things to set'em straight again. I hope you'll particpate in the next round.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, comments and feedback. It's most appreciated. Please keep them coming.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get more particpants from Asia. I know you guys are out there. Please tell me - PM me or e-mail me if you want to be more private about it. You can send me an e-mail in your language - just make sure you say APUG in English somewhere. I can get it translated.

There's at least 4 or 5 members in Japan. A few folks in Singapore and Malaysia have introduced themselves. I know we have more. Is it cost? Time? Clarity or understanding? Whatever it is, I'd like to know so that I can address it appropriately. Thanks in advance.

Also, there are quite a few Eastern Europeans who are members as well. South Asians and Africans. Please tell me why you are not participating. In private if you want to. I'd really like to address how we can overcome whatever barriers are preventing you from participating. Thanks.

Regards, Art.