What are the agreed upon dates and times for the Eastern State Prison trip?

Regards,

Flauvius

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH
Thanks Bill. Do let me know when you'll be around.

I will send an email to ESP on Monday about the 20th. I will remit the info as I get it.
Lets get some specifics hashed out here. What time do you wish to meet up ? I would suggest not being on the roads around the city from between 7:30 - 9:00, as 95/76/676 can be nasty. So, perhaps we should meet up around 10:30-11 ? For you early folks, I can also be up in the city early if you wanted to get some morning shots around the waterworks/art museum area....Just let me know. I personally plan in being up in the city early, and heading out to Manayunk to meet up with a friend of mine beforehand.
On a side note: I will be bringing a changing room (calumet) so we can load up film throughout the day. Furthermore for those of you interested, Calumet is right in the city as well; although I will warn you that their film/darkroom area is 1/5th of what it used to be. They still do have a rather large selection of Slide and Color films however.
Finally, lets start to get a tally of how many people we'll have going, so I can give ESP an idea of what size group we'll be.