Quote Originally Posted by juan
Does this mean I can just shoot on Azo, develop in amidol, scan it and reverse it in photoshop? Seems a lot easier that way. Please don't shoot me.
John, You can do that...it would even fit into the realm of traditional photography (to a point). If you can just figure out the curves and output a computer generated negative so that you can eventually print it on something...(who cares what!!!)...