Hey guys, I just got back from quick 3 day jaunt up the coast. I decided to bring my wife and daughter with me kind of last minute, so we loaded up the Cherokee like the Beverly Hillbillys and took off. It started puring cats and dogs at about the Golden Gate Bridge First night was at the Point Arena Lighthouse. We rented a 4 bedroom house right at the foot of the lighthouse. One room for mom and the baby, one for dad, and another for all of his cameras! &#39 I got the great experience of shoting in 50 MPH winds with horizontal rain shoting in my eyes. I'll be interested in seeing how they turn out. I hid myself behind the jeep for some shots and up next to a small out building for others. Needless to say, both the camera and myself were drenched. It was time to was out the RB anyways... Second stop was at Fort Bragg, CA. We stopped at the Point Cabrillo light house on the way there. IT was a light rain, but Shauna and Emma decided to stay in the car while I walked the 1/2 mile path to the house. it is 1/2 mile down hill, it was more of a jog than a walk. 2/3 of the way down, the paved trail was flooded about 4" deep. I sloshed my way to the house, fired off a roll in my Yashica D and turned to head back... Just then the heaven's opened up. I couldn't see 10' in front of me. Camera #2 was soaked. All in all we had a great time, I can't wait to process the film.

Brian