I second Roger's recommendation for Camera Bellows (http://www.camerabellows.com/). They are great folks and can do any bellows for a very reasonable price. They make many original camera bellows today. However, they will need the frames that the current bellows are attached to. Regardless if the bellows are glued or attached otherwise. If in doubt, call them and ask for Keith.

I had them make a replacement for my Linhof Technikardan bellows, which I re-designed, because I didn't like the original design. The cost for these custom bellows was 1/4 of what Linhof wanted for a replacement.