Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb
I have an older Bronica S2a, but the modern Bronicas are really well designed, from the point of view of ergonomics. If I were in the market for one, I'd be looking at an SQ series camera myself. You can find them used for a lot less than $1500.

OH, I know, at KEH for example, I can get an ETR series camera for about 3-400, and I've been seriously looking at the Mamiya RB67 (which they have listed for even less), so 1500 bucks seemed like a bit much to me, especially for used. Sure, I may have to pay 100 bucks for shipping, and/or wait a month for it to actually get to me, but I'll wait and save the money lol. Being able to hold such a camera for the first time was really nice though, let me see how it would feel in my hands. Confused the hell out of me that I wasn't seeing anything through the viewfinder at first, made me think it was broken. Then I cocked the shutter and there was the image on the ground glass.

I have to say, as someone who is damned near blind without his glasses, using the waist level finder is a really nice change from putting the camera up to my eye and worrying about smudging/scratching my glasses. It was SOOO much more natural feeling