I've just bought a Durst 138 5 x 7 enlarger but do not have any lens panels. It came with a Durst 'Unipla' acceptor panel which looks like it would take a lens mounted on a disc of approx 80mm in diameter. I do not know what I am looking for on ebay. Is there a name for the type of disc that is accepted by this ' unipla' panel? If anyone knows the diameter of the small discs accepted by the unipla, this would help me get some made if e-bay does not turn any up. I have had to do this before but at least had one in my hand which the machinist could copy, then drill out the mounting hole to my diameter.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!