There is an item on ebay for a piece of heat absorbing glass for a Durst L138 S enlarger. My recollection is that your enlarger uses many of the L138 components. It is 1/4x4x4 inches. I went to the Dow Corning web site and I guess they do not make heat absorbing glass.