Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hoskinson
I use a Kiev spot metering prism on my Hassleblad. .... One camera is an ARAX from Gevorg Vartanyan (i.e. ARAX) in Kiev... Both cameras (and companies) are reliable. I have found the mail service from the Ukraine to the USA to be reasonably priced and reliable.
Check out the Kiev Report: http://forums.delphiforums.com/kievreport
I've read this with interest.

I've been on the brink of purchasing an ARAX-modified Metering Prism for my Hasselblads.

To tell the truth, I think I've been "conditioned" by the Hasseleblad price list ... "Unless it costs a LOT of money, it invariably will be a cheap, unreliable knock-off" ... and so far, I've seen MANY reviews that are changing that pre-conditioning ... especially relating to current Kiev production ... BIG time!!

Has the metering prism you have been modified by ARAX? Either way, what is your opinion of its accuracy and utility? ... and last, but not least, have you dealt with ARAX ... and their operation and system of delivery to ... wherever you are located?

Thank you for the Delphi Forum web site address ... but I can't get it to work ... all I get is some advertisement for a sort of (??) telephone service.