Does your camera have a removable back? It wouldn't be too hard to make an enlarger back with a cold light head, like the Graflarger made for the Graflok back. You can find Aristo 1212 heads for a few hundred dollars used. If your camera doesn't have a removable back, you could find one of the less expensive older wooden portrait cameras without many movements to adapt as an enlarger.

If you look at Ansel Adams' _The Print_ you can see the horizontal enlarger he made out of an old process camera. The first back used an array of incandescent bulbs that could be controlled like an old contact printer and required some serious ventilation and cooling fans. Later he made a cold-light back for it.