People have mentioned the Schneider Componon, and when buying one, make sure that it is componon not componAR, or something else which is an inferior lens.

Also there is a Rodenstock lens that is close to the Rodagon in spelling that is inferior.

So as stated before, what you want is Componon or Rodagon.

Something to watch for.